We meet at SCHEDULED MEETING POINT and start the ride. After orientation and safety instructions for the ride, we are off to explore Jaipur like never before . For few Miles we paddle through charming lanes of Pink City . Early mornings are best time to enjoy and photograph the walled city of Jaipur. Cross the Wind Palace the second famous clicked monument in India.
We make out first stop at Jal Mahal! This fantastic 18th century monument stands in the middle of a Lake. This palace was commissioned by former royal family to enjoy great view of the lake around and undertake Duck Shooting . This spot offers a great opportunity to watch wide range of water birds with migrate to this lake during winters
We continue cycling to Nahargarh Fort which is 700 mts above sea level; for this we need to grapple with a gradual climb of 6km. After the steep patch, the rest of the ride is easy riding till we reach the fort. The fort offers a perfect spot to get a fabulous view of the entire Pink City below. This is a great spot for some photography and rest. After some rest and refreshments ,we start the climb down on a 5km cobbled pathway, back to busy lanes of Jaipur By now the time is buzzing with shoppers. You will have to be extra careful going through the busy streets, but we promise its’ going to be an adventure of a lifetime.
Tour ends at a centrally located spot
• International brand Hybrid bicycles with safety Helmets
• Small group experience ( Max 6- 8 persons)
• Fully escorted by a cyclist and with a support vehicle and stand - by -cycle
• Sample local snacks and enjoy Breakfast in wonderful settings
• Carefully designed routes suitable for people of all ages having average fitness
Timing Winters : 7: 00 Am ( Nov/Dec/ Jan/Feb)
Timing Summers : 6:30 AM ( March Sept)
Duration : Approx 3 hrs
Start Point :Outside Trident Hotel
Price : INR 2400 Per person ( Minimum 2 persons )
- Report 15 min before the schedule departure
- We hold the right to cancel the tour due to adverse weather or unforeseen events
- Make sure you wear appropriate clothing; ladies are advised to cover their shoulders, cleavage and the upper part of their legs.
- Wear proper foot wares and carry Sun screen and carry energy bars
- Respect local customs and traditions
FOR RESERVATION Contact
Vipul : +91 94 14 066260
Akshat : +91 96 67 200797