One of the historic chowkries in the 18th, century planned city of Jaipur, the block has an association with the Modis (trader communities) with its Havelis, Temples, public buildings, and craft areas it is a unique representation of the living heritage of the city.
Surrounded by impressive city walls and rectangular blocks known as Chowkries , The historic city of Jaipur was build according to principles of Shilpa-Shastra, an ancient Hindu architectural treatise. with us explore these hidden Chowkries WHICH houses many notable Havelis, Temples, historic buildings, and crafts
This carefully designed Walking Tour provide excellent opportunity to learn about the local way of life . During the tour; interact with the local communities and hear exciting stories of the past , witness some of city most popular art and craft activities and visit private historic homes to meet residents who has been living here since many generations . This 2.5 hours tour is well of the beaten track ideal for guest who wish to learn about Jaipur beyond its tourist sights and monuments
INR . 1500 per person for a minimum of 2 persons. Includes ,services of our Expert City Explorers , Tea & Snacks with local family, Temple Donations , Food Sampling any applicable entrance fees and bottled water
What to wear:
It is advisable to dress modestly. Please ensure you have adequate sun protection. You have to take off your shoes at places of worship. Bring along a spare set of socks, if you are NOT comfortable with the idea of walking in temples barefooted Photography is permitted on this tour. Where photography is NOT suitable , the explorer will advise you.
Terms & Conditions
Arrival & Departure Transfers
- Tour operates subject to booking
- Minimum 2 persons are required to confirm the booking
- Please inform us 12 hrs in advance prior to the scheduled timing .
- Virasat Experiences holds the right to club different booking adding up-to a group size of MAX 8 pax,
- Please note that arrival and departure transfers from Hotel are NOT included in the mentioned cost.
- Please pay the remaining payment to your guide upon meeting to our representative
- Late turn up for more than 15 min from the schedule meeting time will be considered as NO SHOW
Transport is NOT included in the tour cost . If you want assistance PLEASE CONTACT YOUR HOTEL OR CALL US
Golcha Cinema near New Gate
End Point :
Rajasthan School of Arts
: 8 AM & 4 PM
Operates daily subject to local conditions