About This Tour
On this tour, we have a guided visit Mehrangarh Fort (founded in 1459 AD by Rao Jodha after whom the city is named). The fort has many stories and legends, and the views of the city from the fort are lovely.
We also visit yet another spot is Jaswant Thada (popularly known as Taj Mahal of Rajasthan).
After this join us for a enjoyable walking tour through the through the Brahmapuri area dotted with blue painted houses .We also wander in the Ghantaghar (Clock Tower) area, Jodhpur's busiest and largest marketplace. This walking tour is a good way to see daily life in the city and for photography enthusiast.
- Guided visit to Mehrangarh fort & Jaswant Tada
- Guided Waking tour of Old City of Jodhpur
- Witness local life and meet the residents
- Sample street food from cities popular food stalls
What to wear:
It is advisable to dress modestly. Please ensure you have adequate sun protection. You have to take off your shoes at places of worship. Bring along a spare set of socks, if you are NOT comfortable with the idea of walking in temples barefooted Photography is permitted on this tour. Where photography is NOT suitable , the explorer will advise you.
Terms & Conditions
- Tour operates subject to booking
- Minimum 2 persons are required to confirm the booking
- Please inform us 12 hrs in advance prior to the scheduled timing .
- Virasat Experiences holds the right to club different booking adding up-to a group size of MAX 8 pax,
- Please note that arrival and departure transfers from Hotel are NOT included in the mentioned cost.
- Please pay the remaining payment to your guide upon meeting to our representative
- Late turn up for more than 15 min from the schedule meeting time will be considered as NO SHOW
Arrival & Departure Transfers
Transport is NOT included in the tour cost . If you want assistance PLEASE CONTACT YOUR HOTEL OR CALL US