What this tour is about:
If you wish to explore the fascinating Pink City beyond its customarily Tourist sites, This tour is ideal for you ! With us take a stroll inside little known lanes of the Walled City, where the old ways of life continue uninterrupted.
Walk through bustling markets loaded with selling colourful dresses , jewellery spices, and flowers . Vendors selling delicious Indian sweets and savoury delicacies, Observe local artisans in their workshops; jewellers and silversmiths, gold and silver foil makers and meet with native residence .
- Explore bustling craft bazaar , housing wedding card, bangle makers, gold and silver casters, gem stone traders; this market is truly an art lover’s delight
- Visit a 150 years old private residence and join the family for a cup of tea in their beautifully decorated drawing room
- Sample a large variety of Indian snacks like Samosa & Kachories . For those with a sweeter tooth, try some local sweets of Jaipur like Mal Pua & Rabri .
- Visit a deserted historic Haveli decked with superb frescos ,narrating the silent story of its once glorious past.
- Walk through local markets and witness colorful traditional dresses ,turban makers, perfume and flower sellers.
Cost: INR . 1500 per person for a minimum of 2 persons. Includes ,services of our Expert City Explorers , Tea & Snacks with local family, Temple Donations , Food Sampling any applicable entrance fees and bottled water
What to wear:
It is advisable to dress modestly. Please ensure you have adequate sun protection. You have to take off your shoes at places of worship. Bring along a spare set of socks, if you are NOT comfortable with the idea of walking in temples barefooted Photography is permitted on this tour. Where photography is NOT suitable , the explorer will advise you.
Terms & Conditions
- Tour operates subject to booking
- Minimum 2 persons are required to confirm the booking
- Please inform us 12 hrs in advance prior to the scheduled timing .
- Virasat Experiences holds the right to club different booking adding up-to a group size of MAX 8 pax,
- Please note that arrival and departure transfers from Hotel are NOT included in the mentioned cost.
- Please pay the remaining payment to your guide upon meeting to our representative
- Late turn up for more than 15 min from the schedule meeting time will be considered as NO SHOW
Arrival & Departure Transfers
Transport is NOT included in the tour cost . If you want assistance PLEASE CONTACT YOUR HOTEL OR CALL US
|Starting point: In front of the Hawa Mahal ( Badi Chaupar)
Finishing Point: opposite Hawa Mahal.
Approximately 2.5 hrs in duratioN
Walk departs: 4:30 P.M. (4:00 P.M. Jan/Feb/Mar)
Operates daily EXCEPT SUNDAY subject to local conditions