About This Tour
Guided visit the magnificent Amber Fort, the most iconic monument of Jaipur .You can have the experience of travelling on elephant back to the top of the hill where the fort is situated. Housing many palaces, halls, gardens, and temples. Including Sheesh Mahal ,an elaborate mirror Palace work adds to the grandeur of this historic part , a visit to Amber is indeed well worth
Later embark on our uniquely designed Cycle Rickshaw tour. This tour is planned to offer you an insight on the socio economic aspects of the city. Every lane in the walled city has something interesting to offer and the relaxed Rickshaw ride takes you into some of the important blocks or chowkris During the tour we have an opportunity of close interaction with people belonging to different artisan communities like Manihars(Lac bangle makers), marble sculpture makers, Pannigars(silver and gold foil makers), Meenakari and Kundan workers(Gold enamellers) etc.
- Amber Fort: Travel to one of the most imposing forts of Rajasthan , situated 11 Km from the city centre. The fort entrance is reached by walking up the hill, going in car , or taking a lurching elephant ride.
- The Elephant Ride experience at Amber. We can help arrange an elephant ride and/or an experienced guide at Amber ( Optional )
- Soul of Amber Town: Amber is not just a fort, it is a much older town than Jaipur and was the old capital of this region. See its bylanes, a beautiful temple, a step well and a great textile museum with a knowledgeable guide.
- Cycle Rickshaw Tour : Jaipur is very rich in handicrafts. Many streets of the old town are hubs of a specific art like lac bangle, marble statue, copper utensils and such like. Meander through these living museums and meet the local community .
What to wear:
It is advisable to dress modestly. Please ensure you have adequate sun protection. You have to take off your shoes at places of worship. Bring along a spare set of socks, if you are NOT comfortable with the idea of walking in temples barefooted Photography is permitted on this tour. Where photography is NOT suitable , the explorer will advise you.
Terms & Conditions
- Tour operates subject to booking
- Minimum 2 persons are required to confirm the booking
- Please inform us 12 hrs in advance prior to the scheduled timing .
- Virasat Experiences holds the right to club different booking adding up-to a group size of MAX 8 pax,
- Please note that arrival and departure transfers from Hotel are NOT included in the mentioned cost.
- Please pay the remaining payment to your guide upon meeting to our representative
- Late turn up for more than 15 min from the schedule meeting time will be considered as NO SHOW
Arrival & Departure Transfers
Transport, Elephant Ride & Entrance to Monuments is NOT included in the tour cost. If you want assistance PLEASE CONTACT YOUR HOTEL OR CALL US
Starting point: Amber Elephant Stand
Finishing Point: Albert Hall Museum
Tour Departs Daily : Between 800 Hrs to 1400 hrs
TOUR COST : INR 3500 PER PERSON