Every lane in the walled city has something interesting to offer and diving into these narrow alleyways is nothing less than a “Treasure Hunt” game . Our carefully designed relaxed Rickshaw ride takes you into some of the important blocks or chowkris During the tour we have an opportunity meet people belonging to different artisan communities like Manihars(Lac bangle makers), marble sculpture makers, Pannigars(silver and gold foil makers), Meenakari and Kundan workers(Gold enamellers) etc.
On this unique tour ; experience the warmth & hospitality of local residents , visit city’s historic temples decked with beautiful painting, sample finger licking delicacies from popular street vendors and meet the local artisans engaged in making traditional art & craft . you will cruise through to lesser known quarters to witness vibrant colours and beauty of this extra ordinary heritage City .
- Interesting Facts and Captivating Route
- Carefully selected rickshaws for comfort, convenience & safety
- Small Group Size – individualized attention
- Trained Guide with Each Group
- Audio Aids for history of sites
- Savor the famous snacks of the area
- Extensive route - difficult to cover on foot
- Narrow lanes - motor vehicles can’t ply
- Reliable and trained rickshaw pullers
- Tea & Snacks with a local host family in 150 year old heritage haveli (mansion)
- Traffic and Jams makes navigation difficult – can’t stop or park
- Most roads – too small
- Closed Structure – difficult to sight-see
- Spread over large area, difficult to cover on foot
- Roads are narrow, crowded & dirty
Starting point: Albert Hall Museum
Finishing Point: Chandpol Bazaar
Tour Departs Daily : Between 800 Hrs to 1630 hrs
TOUR COST : INR 1750 PER PERSON
Please Note that that Transportation & Entrance to Monuments is NOT included in the cost . Our city explorer will meet you at the designated “Meeting Point” . Should you require our assistance for arranging the taxi , we are happy to do so at a marginal extra cost
What to wear:
It is advisable to dress modestly. Please ensure you have adequate sun protection. You have to take off your shoes at places of worship. Bring along a spare set of socks, if you are NOT comfortable with the idea of walking in temples barefooted Photography is permitted on this tour. Where photography is NOT suitable , the explorer will advise you.
Terms & Conditions
- Tour operates subject to booking
- Minimum 2 persons are required to confirm the booking
- Please inform us 12 hrs in advance prior to the scheduled timing .
- Virasat Experiences holds the right to club different booking adding up-to a group size of MAX 8 pax,
- Please note that arrival and departure transfers from Hotel are NOT included in the mentioned cost.
- Please pay the remaining payment to your guide upon meeting to our representative
- Late turn up for more than 15 min from the schedule meeting time will be considered as NO SHOW