About The Tour
This excursion will be led by our Organic Farming expert who is very actively involved with local farming communities to promote Organic Farming . We have also created a "Self Help Group" (SHG)of village women engaged in growing organic vegetables.
Which ever route we take, you’ll see, hear, touch and smell rural India.......and you’ll be hooked forever!
• Explore the pristine and tranquil country side around Udaipur
• Visit the ancient temples and hidden tribal shrines
• Meet and engage with Bhil tribal Community and other village folks
• Visit remote villages and learn about the local traditions and beliefs
• Meander in the village markets full of chai stalls and sundry items
• Have tea & Snacks in a elegant country house with the welcoming host
What to wear:
It is advisable to dress modestly. Please ensure you have adequate sun protection. Wear proper WALKING SHOES , You have to take off your shoes at places of worship. Bring along a spare set of socks, if you are NOT comfortable with the idea of walking in temples barefooted Photography is permitted on this tour. Where photography is NOT suitable , the explorer will advise you.
Terms & Conditions
Arrival & Departure Transfers
- Tour operates subject to booking
- Minimum 2 persons are required to confirm the booking
- Please inform us 12 hrs in advance prior to the scheduled timing .
- Virasat Experiences holds the right to club different booking adding up-to a group size of MAX 8 pax,
- Please note that arrival and departure transfers from Hotel are NOT included in the mentioned cost.
- Please pay the remaining payment to your guide upon meeting to our representative
- Late turn up for more than 15 min from the schedule meeting time will be considered as NO SHOW
Transport is NOT included in the tour cost . If you want assistance PLEASE CONTACT YOUR HOTEL OR CALL US
Starting Point: At your Hotel
Finishing Point: At your Hotel
Tour departs daily subject to local conditions
Tour Duration : Approximately 4 hrs
Walk departs: Between Morning 8 AM to 3 PM