Sajjangarh Hunting Trail
A great option for active traveller, take this short hike to explore the wilderness around Udaipur.
A great option for active traveller, take this short hike to explore the wilderness around Udaipur. Starting from one of the highest regional peaks and through the hills, among the lovely flora and fauna, amidst the best of views is an awe-inspiring journey that is not too long and definitely not tiring. The Sajjangarh palace is the backdrop for half the trail along with glimpses of other monuments encircling the hike, telling you stories of the erstwhile rulers and hunters of Mewar and their adventures.
Available: Morning & Evening.
When: All days of the week
• Pick up and Drop Service in a Jeep to the trekking location & back
• Bottled drinking water
• Tea/Snacks and refreshment
• A Tour Companion
• Duration: 2 – 3 Hours
• Distance: 3kms
It is advisable to dress modestly. Please ensure you have adequate sun protection. You have to take off your shoes at places of worship. Bring along a spare set of socks, if you are NOT comfortable with the idea of walking in temples barefooted Photography is permitted on this tour. Where photography is NOT suitable, the explorer will advise you.
- Tour operates subject to booking
- Minimum 2 persons are required to confirm the booking
- Please inform us 12 hrs in advance prior to the scheduled timing .
- Virasat Experiences holds the right to club different booking adding up-to a group size of MAX 8 pax,
- Please note that arrival and departure transfers from Hotel are NOT included in the mentioned cost.
- Please pay the remaining payment to your guide upon meeting to our representative
- Late turn up for more than 15 min from the schedule meeting time will be considered as NO SHOW
The flamboyant architecture, temples and culture of India's desert state
From varied topography, diverse population, forts, palaces, havelis, fairs and festivals Rajasthan state has it all. Experience a unique culture that leaves you asking for more.