The City of Lakes, Udaipur is one of the most romantic cities in the world and has also earned the sobriquet “Venice of the East”. Get a chance to understand the fantastic countryside, tiny hamlets, and the vast ecology of the Aravalis and the vibrant culture in the outskirts of Udaipur.
The City of Lakes, Udaipur is one of the most romantic cities in the world and has also earned the sobriquet “Venice of the East”.
Get a chance to understand the fantastic countryside, tiny hamlets, and the vast ecology of the Aravalis and the vibrant culture in the outskirts of Udaipur. We start from the Glorious Fateh Sagar Lake in the bright morning sun as we breathe in the soft breeze of the lake, get mesmerized by the beauty of the lake water sparkling with the morning sun. We ride through colourful narrow lanes of Udaipur crossing many lakesides as we do. Ride ahead and we cross the ShilpGram (handicraft village), a village cooperative for the tribal and rural artisans to showcase their art. As we ride through the village of handicrafts notice the indigenous paintings on the walls.
From here we proceed towards the Badi Lake, this part of the ride is a little steep and has certain switchbacks too. Riding through the country roads crossing several seasonal waterfalls we finally reach the lake.
Few relish and re-energize ourselves over light refreshments at the beautiful lake and get ready to ride back to the city taking an alternate route through the forests and some of the vibrant colourful Villages.
Tour departs: 7:00 AM
Duration: Approximately 3-4 hrs
Distance covered: 18-20km
Operates daily subject to local conditions
1. Bottled Mineral water and energy drinks.
2. Route map
3. Light Refreshments en-route.
4. Brand new geared bicycles (Giant) with helmets.
5. An experienced English speaking bicycle tour captains who are well versed the route in front.
6. A tour escort at the end following all the cyclists.7. A support vehicle with first aid kit and a stand-by bicycle.
It is advisable to dress comfortable. Please ensure you have adequate sun protection.
1. Booking is subject to availability.
2. Minimum 02 Persons are required to confirm the booking.
3. Please inform us at least 24 Hrs before the scheduled departure Timings.
4. We hold the right to club bookings from different source adding up-to a group size of 08 persons.
5. Please note Transfers from hotel to start and end point is not included in above cost.
6. Late turn-up for more than 15 Minutes from the scheduled meeting time will be considered as No Show.
From varied topography, diverse population, forts, palaces, havelis, fairs and festivals Rajasthan state has it all. Experience a unique culture that leaves you asking for more.