Guided City Tour
Blue City Revealed
Join us for a guided visit the Mehrangarh Fort, situated on a low sandstone Hill, including Moti-Mahal and Phool Mahal. Also visit Jaswant Thada, an imposing Marble Memoriam built in 1899
Join us for a guided visit the Mehrangarh Fort (founded in 1459 AD by Rao Jodha after whom the city is named), situated on a low sandstone Hill, including Moti-Mahal and Phool Mahal. The fort has many stories and legends, and the views of the city from the fort are lovely. Also visit Jaswant Thada, an imposing Marble Memoriam built in 1899, popularly known as Taj Mahal of Rajasthan.
Later we have a walking tour of Jodhpur through the through the Brahmapuri area dotted with blue painted houses . Trough this tour we intend is to reward our guests with a authentic experience of this vibrant city. Walking Tour provides great opportunities for meeting l people, sample food, witness artisans at work. Its a good way to feel the plus of this vibrant city. Our tours are led by experienced and knowledgeable local explorers who has a great passion or their cit. We also wander in the Ghantaghar (Clock Tower) area, Jodhpur’s busiest and largest marketplace. This walking tour is a good way to see daily life in the city and for photography enthusiast.
Walk departs: Any time between 9 AM to 3 PM as per your preference.
Approximately 2.5 hrs in duration
Operates daily subject to local conditions
Entrance cost to the monuments not included
It is advisable to dress modestly. Please ensure you have adequate sun protection. You have to take off your shoes at places of worship. Bring along a spare set of socks, if you are NOT comfortable with the idea of walking in temples barefooted Photography is permitted on this tour. Where photography is NOT suitable, the explorer will advise you.
- Tour operates subject to booking
- Minimum 2 persons are required to confirm the booking
- Please inform us 12 hrs in advance prior to the scheduled timing .
- Virasat Experiences holds the right to club different booking adding up-to a group size of MAX 8 pax,
- Please note that arrival and departure transfers from Hotel are NOT included in the mentioned cost.
- Please pay the remaining payment to your guide upon meeting to our representative
- Late turn up for more than 15 min from the schedule meeting time will be considered as NO SHOW
The flamboyant architecture, temples and culture of India's desert state
From varied topography, diverse population, forts, palaces, havelis, fairs and festivals Rajasthan state has it all. Experience a unique culture that leaves you asking for more.