City Palace & Beyond
We will pick you up from your hotel at 8:30 a.m. and drop you back in the afternoon .
When: All days of he week
It is advisable to dress modestly. Please ensure you have adequate sun protection. You have to take off your shoes at places of worship. Bring along a spare set of socks, if you are NOT comfortable with the idea of walking in temples barefooted Photography is permitted on this tour. Where photography is NOT suitable, the explorer will advise you.
- Tour operates subject to booking
- Minimum 2 persons are required to confirm the booking
- Please inform us 12 hrs in advance prior to the scheduled timing .
- Virasat Experiences holds the right to club different booking adding up-to a group size of MAX 8 pax,
- Please note that arrival and departure transfers from Hotel are NOT included in the mentioned cost.
- Please pay the remaining payment to your guide upon meeting to our representative
- Late turn up for more than 15 min from the schedule meeting time will be considered as NO SHOW
The flamboyant architecture, temples and culture of India's desert state
From varied topography, diverse population, forts, palaces, havelis, fairs and festivals Rajasthan state has it all. Experience a unique culture that leaves you asking for more.
Make a booking enquiry today.
For bespoke or large bookings (+8 pax), click here.
Cost: INR 3500 per person for a minimum of 2 persons.
Includes services of our expert city explorers, tea & snacks with local family, temple donations, food sampling and bottled water.