On this half day excursion from Udaipur, visit remote villages to meet tribal communities.Get an insight on their traditions and culture. You will also get to learn on indigenous organic farming methods. .
Significant Tour Highlights
• Explore the pristine and tranquil country side around Udaipur
• Visit the ancient temples and hidden tribal shrines
• Meet and engage with Bhil tribal Community and other village folks
• Visit remote villages and learn about the local traditions and beliefs
• Meander in the village markets full of chai stalls and sundry items
• Have tea & Snacks in a elegant country dam side with our explorer.
Walk departs: Any time between 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM as per your preference.
Duration: Approximately 3 hrs
Starting Point: At your Hotel
Finishing Point: At your Hotel
Operates daily subject to local conditions
It is advisable to dress modestly. Please ensure you have adequate sun protection. You have to take off your shoes at places of worship. Bring along a spare set of socks, if you are NOT comfortable with the idea of walking in temples barefooted Photography is permitted on this tour. Where photography is NOT suitable, the explorer will advise you.
Transport is not included in the tour cost.
If you need assistance please reach out to your hotel or call us.
From varied topography, diverse population, forts, palaces, havelis, fairs and festivals Rajasthan state has it all. Experience a unique culture that leaves you asking for more.
|Tour cost (in INR):|
|Single pax:||₹ 4000|
|Price per pax for a group of 2 or more.|
For bespoke or large bookings (+8 pax), click here.